Chicken boneless (chopped) 1/2 kg
Oil (for deep frying) as required
Black pepper 1/2 tsp
Garlic paste 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Onion (small and chopped) 1
Plain flour 1/2 cup
Bread crumbs 1 cup
How To Make Chicken Nuggets
1. Add chicken pieces in a pot.
2. Add garlic paste, black pepper and salt in it.
3. Also add onion in it and mix well.
4. Add this meat mixture in chopper to mince it.
5. Put in fridge for a while.
6. Make small nugget shapes from the meat.
7. Coat them in plain flour.
8. Beat an egg.
9. Dip in egg and then coat in bread crumbs.
10. Heat some oil in a pan.
11. Deep fry the nuggets.
Chicken Nuggets are pieces of chicken usually of breast, marinated with breadcrumbs and then deep-fried in oil. Large Fast Food Restaurants offer chicken nuggets as a regular product. Recipes of nuggets is an easy and quick one and quite customizable. Restaurants bread the nuggets, deep fry in vegetable oil however you can customize the recipe as per your taste. You can either bread or batter, deep fry or bake and use any type of cooking oil for frying.
Fast food companies like McDonalds and KFC offer hot ready chicken nuggets at their franchises. Another food company K&Ns offer frozen nuggets which can be prepared just by frying them and then they are used with ketchup or other chutneys. Main ingredients in nuggets are boneless chicken, egg and breadcrumbs with couple of other spices. Find the standard recipe of chicken nuggets here provided to you by AllFoodspk.com.